Living and learning about love, life, and community in London and beyond.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Ready to have this baby!
Monday morning and I am supposed to work for 3 more weeks!! Ahh...Im so sleepy, tired, and grumpy I am just ready to be at home now! Oh lil baby when are you coming!
ha! thats funny Jane!! I know right, thats why I should take maybe some time before baby! We will see! Gee mom thanks for the encouragement, p.s. you are signed in as me;)
4 comments:
Then he/she comes and you get to be sleepy, tired, & grumpy with your babe (: Hang in there Jenn!!
Welcome to parenthood!!!!! Momma Blass
ha! thats funny Jane!! I know right, thats why I should take maybe some time before baby! We will see! Gee mom thanks for the encouragement, p.s. you are signed in as me;)
hang in there :)
Post a Comment