Thursday, March 20, 2008

37 weeks today!

So I am officially full-term today! It feels good to know that I can go anytime now at this point. I am still planning on working 3 more weeks till my due date. I really don't know what I would do with myself at home for long periods of time. So since I don't have to be home and my midwife thinks I need to keep trucking along, I will press on my friends. But we will see if this baby decides to come early or not!

I am starting to get just a lot more exhausted. Poor Wade! I literally get home every night, make dinner, and then crawl into bed! Except for my Tuesday night Yoga class of course! I definitely was not ready for this exhaustion to hit. It takes literally all my energy just to make it in the office. So I am trying to wrap things up there and get myself in a good place to pass the baton along!

My exciting thing right now is March Maddness...even though I didn't watch college basketball at all this year, I had to pick a team. For me this year its Xavier and Marquette!! Lets go boys! Maybe we will have a March Maddness baby!

I can't believe Easter is this weekend. We really don't have any plans. I am feeling so exhausted, I really have to use the weekends to rest and catch up. So I really am not up to a lot of excitement (yes I know, Jenn Splinter just said that ;) We are planning on heading out to the Grove of Sugar on Saturday to see the Blass family and do some cloth diaper washing! So that will be a lot of fun and relaxation. My mom is awesome and making me sit down and relax so that is good!



Many lil cute babies in my life right now, that I just can't wait to meet. My lil nephew, Ben Wade, is getting stronger and cuter every day!! Seriously!! Here he is with Wade's brother, Dane, and then with our sister-in-law, Jane.


Also my lil yoga buddy, Christina, just had a baby girl, McKenna!! So preciosa!






1 comment:

Dane said...

I am sitting next to Ben Wade right now...about to give him a late night bottle. Great blog.