So with wade travelling every other week or studying for the ARE, the kids and I have had some alone time to bond again. Takes me back to being at home and churns up lots of emotion. I so love time with them just us.
We do miss family time though and will e looking forward to spending our spring time gardening together. Baking will have to suffice for now. Yummy asiago breadsticks...like London...Ellery assures me!
Last Sunday or two ago we had a lovely morning of pancakes and then headed up to church. Elle was thrilled about this idea of a daddy daughter dance. Precious! She laid out her outfit that night and talked about it for a week. I was just relieved I didn't have to partake in all the princess Mumbai jumbo. Where is the mother daughter gardening or ultimate frisbee day...anyways. Pretty sweet photos of wade and Elle. Avery and I really enjoyed our date night as well, preparing drinks for Aunt Lisa's shower!












1 comment:
Love the memories you are making together. Thanks for sharing such fun pix!! Wish I could have been there! Gm Jacks
Post a Comment