Besides the fact that we are down a computer a the Splinter house. My other lack of blogging excuse is CHICKEN POX. Yes they have hit our house over the last 3 weeks. We are officially over them now. Ave had them for a week. Followed by a week of no sign of a dot on E, to G Mary getting off the plane from Chicago to a pox covered E. Needless to say it has been a DVD and bath filled few weeks. Here are a few shots of Ave...
3 comments:
Poor Ave! I'm so glad that you guys are through this though...Now it's time for fun with Grandma Mary!!
love ya!
laura
Yeaaaaaaaay that you're all done! Ave didn't look too bad (but I KNOW that doesn't mean it wasn't difficult for everyone). I'll be eager to see some Elle pox pix too...even the naked ones!
Gooooooo Gma Mary....have fun and take lots of pictures. Hope Bacelona is wonderful, W and J! Hugs, Jacks/Mom
oh my goodnes. just spent a really, really long time catching up on life for the splinters. man I miss you guys. the kids are absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment