Saturday, October 24, 2009

Back en Londres...changes...

So after a brief...okay...okay...long pause from the world of blogging...We are back.

Elle and I had a nice holiday at home in Chicagoland and were able to see many friends and family. A week into I finally started to feel better, thank god...with my nausea and headaches finally subsiding. Who knows if it was the thesis, pregnancy, or what in the end. The good news is that I feel better. Elle absolutely loved time with family, she is still mourning the loss of having a large supply of fans following her around. Her english has really improved and she is now repeating literally everything we say in English or Spanish...followed with the creation of words of words in Elle language...oh yes its charming.

We have had a whirlwind of a week since we returned to the U.K., packed up the old place and have now moved south in London to Balham (video of new flat to be posted tomorrow courtesy of Wade and Ellery hopefully). We are pretty much moved in here, making it home. This week has felt quite strange indeed as it is really the first time I have not had anything to occupy me besides Miss Ellery Grace...and actually I am not sure if I can handle it. But seeing as though it is highly unlikely to be hired by anyone at 5 months pregnant, I am going to have to make my reality work. Still trying to see if I can swing the internship one day a week. But childcare is so freaking expensive, I am not sure if I can. I would love to be able to pick it up from home a few nights a week. I think its important for me to have something outside toddler land at least two nights a week if possible. Although Wade's working hours right now do not really allow that. Anyways I am rambling. We will see what happens. Trying to stay motivated and productive with the little time to myself currently afforded. Anyways...will now be posting what you are looking for...aka super cute photos of ellery!

No comments: