Thursday, July 2, 2009

Getting Along...





I just found out that I did pass both of my classes. So that means that I have for sure secured my PostGraduate Diploma in Refugee Studies. In order to now gain the Master of Arts Degree, I need to produce my research, complete with dissertation. Things are developing along, however to date I don't have interviews set up. So hopefully in the next month I can find at minimum five willing individuals. I am also hoping to conduct at least two Focus Groups with refugee groups that are already established. Thankfully, my mom is coming from July 15-July 30. So I am really hoping that during this time I can go out and make a lot of needed phone calls and drop-ins to get things in place. We will see!

Its been pretty hot and sunny here actually, so we have been trying to stay cool and figure out life! Hugs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elle, you are SUCH A (darling)HAM!!!!

Jenn....we are VERY proud of you! We're ready for a big party when you finally finish and come back home!!!

P.S. Wade, we love you too! xoxo Grandma Jacks/Mom