I am sitting here with a great cup of coffee this morning, watching Ellery try and fit her whole fist in her mouth (literally no exaggeration). She has officially discovered her hands and her little social self! She is quite the center of attention (like she wasn't before) with her gummy grins, cute coos, and lovable laugh! Somehow we were so crazy on the road that I didn't have time to take photos! Fortunately Robyn was able to catch Elle's excitement. Ellery had lots of fun with Robyn and Faye (Ellery's new four legged friend who followed her every move!!). There was lots of licking, walking, car watching, and plant watering involved (maybe a bottle taking as well!). She had a blast and mom really enjoyed visiting with Robyn and catching up on life. She spoiled
me the entire time I was there, making me dinner, walking with me, just taking care of us! It was great! Robyn is also a fellow blogger and will soon be releasing her first book in the world of crochet!

We were able to have a girls night with Robyn and
Meg that was great. Nothing like good food and great conversation! Meg and Paul got Elle an adorable little outfit we can't wait to try out. We were able to see gorgeous photos of Paul and Meg's wedding. They looked fabulous and Detroit looked pretty great too! We are so happy for them and miss fun memories in Cincy! We decided to let the boys in on our fun too and had a scrumptious lil meal at Ambar (yes folks I was the only one who could finish her meal!) Oh and I do have a photo of Elle and Megan!
We were also soo excited to meet Ciara and Xhip's (okay Ciara I totally forget how to spell it, but I know it starts with X!) baby Claire! She is so so cute at 7.5 months! I am really hoping she has Ciara's cute Irish accent...we will see what happens! I unfortunately did not take a photo of Ellery and Claire, what was I thinking! We met baby Grayson as well. Grayson is beyond a lil stud muffin and mama is looking good too. We loved having breakfast and catching up with the Harrington family. I miss these women they are so cute! So imagine a super cute photo of Ellery and the stud muffin...Ill have to photoshop one...look for that to come in July when things settle down a bit (if that happens right!)
Somehow Miss Decker managed to dodge a photo too! We enjoyed a nice lunch at First Watch with Miss Mandy and got to meet my replacement at HLG. Funny enough we are like close to the same person...so she is awesome of course ;) Elle is a big Mandy fan and wants her to come live in Chicago. We are in the process of casting some sort of spell on the winter season to make it less harsh for her...I keep telling Mandy how great Sidley is to work for she could just move her mad immigration skills to a new place! Awe...she does rock out Clifton quite well though!
So we also stayed with Katie Mark for a couple days (I know you are thinking to yourself...wow they did a lot...and Im responding...yes yes we did!). I think Elle developed a little South African drawl in the few days at the Charlton-Perkins household. Kate just finished her Masters in Planning and Mark just took the MCAT...so the poor kids were exhausted and ready to celebrate. Hopefully we were able to help them out with that. We loved catching up on the porch and in the sweet pool in the back. Lots of excitement to come for them as they embark on a new season!
Cincy was fun...we officially supported all of our favorite coffee shops and restaurants! I had graeters 3 times (the scale definitely confirms it!) We miss our friends and fun times, but we are glad to be in Chi Chi and ready for the summer! Somehow its already June 19!! Time flies! We will take lots of photos this week!
Oh and Elle officially loves road trips, she slept the whole way, with just one stop for a snack!

No comments:
Post a Comment