Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's a wrap

I love gift giving and do feel my identity wavering as the life of a working mom has kicked in and my gift mailing ability has decreased. But at Christmas, the kids and I made 2 rolls of wrapping paper! I have so enjoyed pulling it out to wrap gifts and relive the memories of paper making. We have a huge stack of gifts to go out, so it will be Elle and I's project for the evening. I apologise for the delay and we hope to have you taken care of soon!

2 comments:

sam becca zach and martha said...

great wraping paper. and impressed you made so much. what a great idea. b x

Anonymous said...

I saw Ave running around naked when you made that paper...kinda looks like he was also practicing potty training! Just kidding...you are an amazing Mom, Jenn! xoxoxo Jacks