Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Broken Camera

Has been a bit of a rough month or so...Maybe good we haven't had a camera to document it. Avery has had a cough for starting week 5 now. Yeah, not so much fun. Thankfully a friend lent us a vaporiser which seems to be helping a bit. I was looking forward to getting some sleep, but now we are just recovering from a pretty ugly overnight tummy bug. We were hoping Wade wasn't going to get it, but he is on his way home now as the latest victim. Ha! Well here is to hoping sleep comes soon. It is amazing how the lack of it can affect you. So yes our digital has bit the dust, if I was cool and had an iPhone or iTouch maybe I could still be uploading sweet photos of my children. But we are a bit technologically behind in those areas. Maybe for my birthday...In the meantime I hope to grab an inexpensive digital camera stat to not miss another month of memories.

Here are a few highlights...
Elle demanding to wear Avery's clothes, or just dressing herself in them.







4 comments:

Laura and Tim said...

She looks like Grandpa wearing his do-rag!

Anonymous said...

Silly, Ellery....is it Halloween yet??? xoxoxox Grandma Jacks

P.S. Your Dad like to try on Casey's diapers (clean only)!!

sam becca zach and martha said...

i love it! .. hilarious! so cute!

sam becca zach and martha said...

that's hilarious pics - NOT hilarious cough, tummy bug broken camera etc!!! ;)