So I haven't really wrote a lot in awhile. Wouldn't it be great if I could write about my experiences as they happen...right!
We have ben keeping busy. My days are filled with Elle roaming the great big world. We have been trying to get a run in every day and an activity outside the flat as well! This has been going really really well with Regents Park right here! We run in the park and it is lovely. Plus we are loving the FREE Mom (or dad) and me activities here in London and are having fun meeting and visiting with other moms and babes. Elle is doing a great job at socializing and I think is really enjoying herself! Its so great for the lil ones to socialize...and Elle is really missing McKenna!! We are enjoying time with our new lil Italian friends Mickie and Freddie. Elle has picked up some new clothes and a bumbo chair from her lil friend as well! Very very handy!
Elle is doing great though...still working on the food...trying to climb on every chair and get to every cardboard box and set of keys! Oh and don't forget to guard your slice of pizza with your life...the one food item she is interested in. She got her first football this weekend!
Mom is hanging in there...trying to balance it all. Wad is being very gracious and patient with me. I think I am working out a rhythm pretty well...Elle has been very successful at the cry it out method and mom is so thankful! Her world is much better with Elle taking 2 naps and going to bed at 7...woohoo...it doesn't even matter how much she sleeps after 2 am right??
So we are getting into it. So done with the first essay and moving on! Its cold...I think winter is here! At least we have sun! Love you all!
1 comment:
Ahhhh....sweet innocence (not referring to Wade)!! Love the update and the pix...I am painting Dala Horses on the old high chair for Elle and Ben to enjoy at Christmas...counting the days!!!! So happy that you guys are happy....really, really proud of you all!!!! xoxoxoxo Mama Splinter and Grams
Post a Comment